Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Excitement was in the air today in first grade. The students are so excited for the holiday break as well as for Santa Claus. 

We did finish our Language Arts story today. We reviewed long e and two syllable words as well as our sight words. We took our test on the story too. 

Then it was time for celebrating. The students were so excited to help me open presents. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. They were also excited to open presents from me. (I can only imagine your floors on Christmas morning!) 

This afternoon we went to church to hear the Christmas Choir program. The students did such a beautiful job singing and playing. 

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you in 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment