Wednesday, April 18, 2018

10,000 Reasons!

Greetings! I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine today. It was a Wacky Wednesday for us, but none the less we still accomplished a lot in a short amount of time. 

We began our day with Mass. This was a special Mass in the sense we had our Middle States visiting team with us. And it was such a beautiful one. The music was breathtaking. I keep hearing the song 10,000 Reasons in my head. Msgr. Lockard reminded us that we need to include everyone and not let anyone out. 

With it being a short day, our schedule was a bit different. We took a Math test, practiced our Spelling words, and practiced our penmanship. Before lunch we wrote a narrative paragraph. 

I hope everyone enjoys their extended time at home. Don't forget that tomorrow is Gym day. I'll see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment