Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A Wonderful School Year!

Greetings for the final time this school year. We had a fabulous last full day of school in first grade. 

In Religion class today we talked about how the church honors Mary with special titles, feast days, and with prayers. In Social Studies, we created a flipbook with some of the American symbols. And in Science class, we sorted objects based on whether or not they come from trees. 

Then it was time to clean. The students are really good cleaners. They really helped me out. They scrubbed white boards, chalkboards, organized word cards, and put together the linking cubes. I really appreciated all of their help. 

To end our year, we watched Ralph Wrecks the Internet. They really enjoyed the movie. 

Thank you for a fabulous school year. It began as a big change with 23 in one classroom. We soon grew into a small class filled with kindness and love. The students really came together to form a community of learners. 

I loved each and every day with the students. I loved watching them grow in their knowledge. I enjoyed laughing with them, playing with them, and talking to them. I am really going to miss them, They will hold a special place in my heart. 

Thank you for all of your continued support and help this year. Without that, this year would not have been a success. 

I wish everyone a safe and happy summer. I will see you in August! 

With Love,
~Miss Chalich 

No comments:

Post a Comment