Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Today was such a magical day in first grade. I truly enjoy spending the holidays with the children. I love seeing and hearing their excitement. It brings me so much joy. I truly am blessed to be doing what I love where I love it. 

We began our day by reading Where Jesus Slept, a story about that first Christmas so long ago. After a quick Math Meeting, we wrote in our elf journals one last time. Today, Jingles left us stickers. We really did enjoy having Jingles in our classroom this year. 


Then it was time for Christmas fun. Each student was given a math problem to solve. After solving it, they got to punch out a cup to get a prize. They really enjoyed this. After that we watched Charlie Brown Christmas

I am truly overwhelmed tonight be your generosity. I was taken back by all the gifts that I received today. Thank you just doesn't seem enough. I am blessed to be working with such wonderful parents and children. Thank you for thinking about me this Christmas. 

May you and your family have a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone finds something special under the Christmas tree, eats lots of good food, laughs with family, and finds time to relax. I'll see you 2020! God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment