Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was so happy that we had school today. I really enjoy sharing in the holidays with the students and today was no exception. 

At Mass today, we were reminded to give thanks for all that we had. I am truly thankful for all of the students who work so hard each day learning and for all of the parents who help foster their child's learning. 

Back in the classroom, we did some Thanksgiving activities. We created a story booklet about the first Thanksgiving. We colored harvest vegetables and then made a pattern with them. We also took a survey to see which foods are our favorites at Thanksgiving. According to our graph, most of us like mashed potatoes while the least like stuffing. In addition, we created our own thankful booklet. 

Let me take this time to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your time with your families. I look forward to hearing about the celebrations on Tuesday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment