Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crazy Hair Day!

What a crazy day! The students absolutely loved their crazy hair day. I want to thank you for taking some time to help make this day special for them. I loved seeing all of the colors and crazy dos. I'm sure they really appreciated your help in making their hair crazy. 

Our crazy hair day made us crazy for learning. We did some reviewing in Language Arts by reviewing our sight words, suffixes, and vowels in moon. Math class was fun learning how to count dimes, nickels, and pennies. The students really listened and did quite well with this concept. 

We did finish our Social Studies circle books today. I am disappointed in myself because I forgot to take pictures of them before sending them home. I hope you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment